Sunday, April 14, 2013

When technology truly is amazing...

Oops! So I wrote this the other night before our virtual class and forgot to post it... better late than never I suppose!

When technology is truly amazing...


As I wait for the google hangout to begin that will be our learning and technology class, I am thinking about how truly connected technology has made us. Currently, I am sitting in my mom's living room on Plum Island in Massachusetts. My class, normally held in Mother Rosalie Hill Hall at the University of San Diego, San Diego, California, is virtual tonight. Without this, I would either 1. not be able to enjoy a special dinner with my mom after class or 2. have to miss class to be able to have a special dinner. For me, tonight, technology has made both of these things possible and I am so grateful!



1 comment:

  1. So glad you were able to be a part of both! Enjoy your time with mom - we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete