Friday, May 3, 2013

Popplet's for Everything! (A Visual Representation of Sir Ken Robinson's "The World We Explore"

I created a Popplet (my new favorite technology tool) to organize and share a visual representation of my thoughts while watching Sir Ken Robinson's talk entitled "The World We Explore". I hope it makes sense to more than just my brain.... Enjoy!

http://popplet.com/app/#/979613

(I know, I know, providing a link is way less cool than embedding the actual popplet into this post, but the embed code provided wouldn't work.... the "joy" of technology)

Oh wait... I think it worked!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kitri. I really like how you used popplet. I really like this tool myself and used it when I hosted my intersession. I havent been able to use it with the students in my class yet but I would love to use it later in my future class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitri,

    Nice! I am definitely going to learn how to use this..Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitri this is so cool! You've inspired me to give it a try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete